Burger King is one of the most popular fast-food outlets in the United States. They primarily serve burgers and other mainstream fast-food meals. You can find a Burger King in nearly all towns and cities countrywide.
The Fast-food chain regularly gets feedback from customers regarding their meals. It is standard practice in the fast-food industry. They use the feedback to improve and streamline their services for the customer’s benefit.
The article guides you on how you can fill a Burger King Online Customer Feedback Survey. We also address common issues and queries about the survey.
What is Burger King Survey?
The Burger King Survey is a channel that allows customers to leave feedback on their meals and experiences. Customers use the platform to make suggestions, leave compliments, vent, and air complaints about the food and service.
Burger King goes through the feedback and makes changes accordingly. Note that these aren’t wholesome changes and may take time to implement.
Customer satisfaction is vital in the fast-food industry, and feedback is essential. Burger King patrons usually get the chance to complete surveys upon proof that they purchased food from the establishment.
These surveys help get genuine feedback on complaints.
- Burger King Survey: Get Free Whopper Burger
- Best Portable Solar Panels for RV
- Jpay Login – Communicate with Prisoners
- Best BlueStacks Alternatives For MAC and Windows OS Users
- Norton – The Classic Antivirus
How to Finish Burger King Survey?
Filling and completing a Burger King Survey is easy. You need to provide proof that you are a customer. Surveys are open only to the United States, UK, and Canada outlets.
You should have purchased a meal within seven days to be eligible for a survey. If you meet all these requirements, here are the steps.
- Open your browser and type https://www.mybkexperience.com/ on the search bar. Click enter.
- Set your language preferences. These settings are on the bottom left corner.
- Enter the restaurant number. The number on your Burger King Receipt on the second line is denoted by # and some digits. Click next.
- All US, Canada, and UK receipts have a survey code. The code is on the section above the billing totals. Enter the survey code and click next.
- Click Start. You can type your feedback in this section. Review the food, and add comments on the service quality. Be honest and precise with the feedback.
- Select the service mode—either Take-away, drive-through, etc.
- Fill in the Burger King service questionnaire, leaving honest feedback.
- Enter your contact information. It is essential to leave contact information as Burger King uses it to issue rewards or promo codes.
- Submit the code to claim a free Burger King Whopper on your next visit.
Burger King Combo offers
Burger King regularly runs offers on combo meals. These are discounts on two or more items a customer orders on the menu.
Many different promos don’t necessarily run concurrently. How can you know when the combo offers are on? For this, you would have to visit the Burger King Website.
Sign in to your Burger King account. If you do not have an account, enter your email and click create an account. You can read more about Burger King Offers and Coupons here.
Once you sign in, click on the ‘Offers’ tab on your navigation bar. You will see a list of meals and combos on offers and the stores running these offers.
Burger King Rewards
Burger King has a rewards program that serves its loyal patrons. When you spend money at the franchises, you accumulate these rewards (Royal Perks).
How does the program work? Every time you order from Burger King, you get points. A dollar spent at Birger King equals ten crowns.
You can redeem these crowns for discounts or meals whenever you order through the app or on Burger King’s website.
You earn twice the Royal Perks on your birthday month on all orders. Note that the perks expire 180 days after your last order, so you should redeem them before six months.
Burger King Survey Rules
Burger King Surveys have rules on eligibility. These are conditions to ensure that folks don’t exploit the rewards system. These rules are:
- You cannot redeem a receipt more than once. Every Burger King receipt has a survey code. Once the code gets redeemed, it stops working.
- Burger King employees are not eligible to participate in the surveys. They are strictly for customers.
- People under 18 are not permitted to participate in the surveys.
- You cannot transfer any survey prices and rewards to your friends. You also can’t redeem them for cash.
- Customers get limited to one survey every 30 days.
- You must present the original receipt to redeem offers and rewards from any survey.
Alternatives to Burger King Survey
KFC Online Customer Feedback Survey
KFC’s online customer feedback survey operates dissimilarly to Burger King’s. The feedback pages are nearly identical, with slight alterations in the branding and presentation.
KFC customers leave feedback that the fast-food chain uses to improve service quality and customer experiences. Visit https://www.mykfcexperience.com/ to participate in customer service.
You should have your receipt, as the survey code is located under the time stamp. Enter the time on the receipt and click start to begin your survey.
Fill in all the necessary fields and leave your honest feedback on the food and service you got. KFC enters participants in a draw for a chance to win $1000.
FAQ on Burger King Online Customer Feedback Survey
Here are answers to the most common questions about the Survey program.
How can I get in contact with Burger King through the phone?
You can call Burger King at (866) 394-2493 or 1-305-378-3000 to speak directly to customer care.
What time does Burger King open?
Most Burger King outlets open at 6 A.M. Opening times may differ on holidays.
Does Burger King issue coupons?
You can check for coupons at www.bk.com/offers.
Are there Burger King outlets in my area?
You can find Burger King outlets in most cities. Visit www.bk.com/store-locator to check stores in your location.
How can I complain about the service?
Visit www.bk.com/contact-us to table any complaints or grievances.